Medshore Ambulance Service - Paramedic $5,000 Hiring Bonus
Emergency Medical Technician- Paramedic
Barnwell / Chesterfield / Florence
The fundamental responsibility of the EMT-P is to conserve life, to alleviate suffering, to promote health, to do no harm and to encourage the quality and equal availability of emergency medical care.
The EMT-P is qualified in advanced prehospital emergency care and services by a competency-based educational program of clinical, didactic, and practice emergency vehicle operator as well as provider of prehospital advanced life support (ALS). The standard of practice of the EMT-P shall be in accordance with the most current edition of the US DOT “Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic: National Standard Curriculum”, as modified by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control, Div. of EMS, and Medshore Ambulance Service.
The EMT-P is also expected to function competently as an emergency vehicle operator.
1. Must be currently State and/or Nationally registered as EMT-Paramedic.
2. Must possess a current South Carolina State driver’s license.
3. Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification from AHA/ASHI (ACLS).
4. Current BLS-C certification from AHA/ARC/ASHI (BCLS).
5. Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification from AHA/ASHI (may be obtained within 1 year of employment).
6. Full time employees must be available for recall in times of crisis.
7. Must be at least 21 years old.
Interested applicants that meet the qualifications for this position should submit an application and/or resume to:
Medshore Ambulance Service
Attn: Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 6
Anderson, South Carolina 29622
** A copy of the Job Description is available upon request.
Applications and/or resumes will be accepted until: Filled